1 – Pain. Is it all just in your mind? Professor Lorimer Moseley – University of South Australia
Excellent 45 min video that explains the process of pain pathways to the brain using amusing and straightforward examples.
2 – Core stability – a myth?
This article published in The Weekend Australian Magazine (21 August 2010) debates the pros and cons of core stability. Recent research has questioned the benefits of core stability. Are the claims overinflated?
3 – Prof. Peter O Sullivan
Scientific articles published by Prof Peter O’Sullivan in leading journals.
- Movement disorders and exercises (2000)
- Posture and Muscle activity (2002)
- Muscle activity in Cyclists (2003)
- Classification of LBP (2005)
- Posture and back endurance (2005)
- Sitting Posture (2006b)
- Pelvic Girdle Pain – part 1 (2007)
- Pelvic Girdle Pain – Part 2 (2007)
- Pelvic Floor and Breathing in SIJ pain (2007)
- Classification in standing and LBP (2008)
- Classification model (2009)
- Reliability of Classification system (2008)
Article by James Davis published in a physiotherapy journal