My number one priority is the long-term welfare of our patients.
I work with patients to find the root cause of the problem. This may be low back or neck pain, muscle or joint pain, or a sports injury. It could be pregnancy-related back or pelvic pain or an injury at work. I aim to treat it quickly and effectively, and then help you understand how to prevent the problem from returning.
Many Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons refer their patients for immediate post-operative physiotherapy starting the next day after surgery to reduce swelling and commence gentle exercises.
With James Davis Physiotherapy, you can be assured of:
Quick results and long-term solutions
- I identify and try solve the problem, not just treat it
- I empower you to move without pain, and stay pain-free
- I help you understand your problem, so that you can help yourself to restore control of your problem.
- I help you get better faster, and in the least number of visits
- I work closely with medical consultants to offer you a premium service
- Over 34 years clinical experience
- Chartered physiotherapist
- World-leading treatments
- Almost all patients are referred (by happy patients, GPs and medical consultants)
- Specialist expertise with complex spinal, pelvic and sports injuries
- Long experience with elite sports teams - see Sporting History
- Well established practice in Chelmsford since 1993
- Prompt appointments (same day or next day, 52 weeks a year)
- Patient-focused clinics near you
- Easy access and free parking adjacent to the front door
My personal commitment
- To use all my skills, experience, energy, resources and best endeavours to provide excellence in care and musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- To resolve a patient's movement dysfunction in the least number of visits in a safe, confidential and professional environment, and in a caring and compassionate manner